There are many places to visit in Burhanpur city. Most of them are buildings built during the historic monument, Tomb and Farooqi dynasties and the Mughal dynasty.
- A PAINTING IN SHAHI QILA IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE INSPIRED THE DESIGN OF TAJ MAHAL.
- BURHANPUR WAS ORIGINALLY THE PREFERRED LOCATION OF THE TAJ MAHAL.
- THE HAMMAMM OR ROYAL BATH HERE WAS BUILT EXCLUSIVELY FOR BEGUM MUMTAZ MAHAL.
- THE JAMA MASJID IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONLY MOSQUE TO CONTAIN URDU & SANSKRIT SCRIPTS
- THE ASIRGARH FORT WAS KNOWN AS THE GATEWAY TO SOUTHERN INDIA